US News

Daimler reduces stake in electric car venture Denza to 10 per cent

Published by
DPA

German carmaker Daimler is significantly reducing its share in its electric car joint venture with Chinese partner BYD. BYD Auto Industry will in the future hold 90 per cent of their venture Denza, a statement from Daimler announcing the restructuring said on Friday. The Stuttgart-based company will hold the remaining 10 per cent. The equity transfer is expected to be completed in mid-2022. Denza, based in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, was founded as a 50-50 venture in March 2012. The brand is focused on luxury vehicles. “In 2022, Denza will introduce new models to the Chinese market and seek …

Read More

Facebook Comments

Check Also

States Investigating Surge In Mortality Rate Among 18–49-Year-Olds, Majority Unrelated To COVID-19

States Investigating Surge In Mortality Rate Among 18–49-Year-Olds, ...

Archives