Ok Apes, Listen Up, Time to Add wrinkles…
The Fourth Industrial Revolution (or Industry 4.0*) is the ongoing* automation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices, using modern smart technology. Large-scale machine-to-machine communication (M2M) and the internet of things (IoT) are integrated for increased automation, improved communication and self-monitoring, and production of smart machines that can analyze and diagnose issues without the need for human intervention.
Industry 4.0 is inextricably linked with Web 3.0
Nokia isn't the company you think it is…
- Nokia has arguably the best (quality and quantity of) 5g patents https://www.nokia.com/blog/new-study-confirms-nokias-5g-patent-leadership/
- Want to invest in blockchain but want to avoid the crapto market- consider 'nokchain'- a blockchain data marketplace (I just like the stock)
- 5g and 6g are a force de majeure for industry 4.0, NOK has been on a great run of securing and deploying 5g contracts; and imho is likely to keep taking market share from Huawei and Ericsson. And they are EU lead on 6g.
- NOK is the leader in open and cloud RAN
- Web 3.0 is about to shake up the old centralised internet to enable industry 4.0 and again NOK is ready
- Edge computing is also part of this next digital wave https://www.nokia.com/networks/portfolio/edge-cloud/
Market cap is all that matters. NOK does way more than the only real Western 5g rival $ERIC and the market cap has a lot of catching up to do. Both companies have good cashflow and turnover but NOK is positioned for all of the above plus it can play a very strong ESG card. This is easily a 100 bill market cap company now. But with a bit of FOMO and considering it could be at the centre of a paradigm shift… I see this as a 500 billion market cap by 2025.
Am all in on NOK stonk and 5.5 euro calls for july/aug
*not financial advice*
It's broken the 25 year downtrend
And is about to break out of a decade of consolidation imho
Jump To The Original Source