A few things to note from the CLOV chart:
- Volume bars on 4/16 and 4/19 are totally insane. Has to be institutional accumulation, a great sign.
- Anchored VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) pinch from high and low of 2021 — watch for some bouncing around in this area and a break to the upside (hopefully).
- Price now above curling upward 50-65 SMA cloud and curling upward 20-23 EMA cloud.
- Resting on volume shelf below — if it dips, watch for a bounce (hopefully) off the $8.50 – $8.75 area, buyers seems to be interested in that level.
- Breakout levels to watch marked on chart with the thick dotted line: $9.25 and $10.56. These are levels I drew myself and are definitely not 100% accurate.
- Above $10.56 looking at a resistance volume shelfs between $12 – $13, then a smaller shelf between $14 – $14.30. Above that looking at relatively smooth sailing to break through all time highs of $17.45.
- Maybe all these levels get blown away by a squeeze? I don't know.
- Remember that I'm dumb. Do your own thing.
Jump To The Original Source
Share this Story